New Forest Attractions
Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Beaulieu
New Forest's popular attraction, promoting motoring history, world famous collection of vehicles on display.
Exbury Gardens & Steam Railway, Exbury
The finest garden in the UK with steam railway, one of the top family days out in South England.
New Forest Wildlife Park, Ashurst
popular destination, park specialises in native and past-native wildlife of Britain and otters and owls from around the globe.
Ringwood Brewery Tours, Ringwood
Historic brewery, Tripadvisors' #1 of 18 things to do in Ringwood.
Hurst Castle, Milford on Sea
ascinating site, absorbing history, perfect place for day out.
Moors Valley Country Park and Forest, Ringwood
Families' favourite destination, activities include treetop walkway and high ropes, narrow-gauge steam railway, cycling, orienteering and fishing.
Lymington Yacht Haven, Lymington
A Five Gold Anchor Marina offering luxurious facilities, easy access to a number of exciting locations and a host of benefits to berth holders and visitors.
Paultons Park, Romsey
Family theme park offering a family day out with over 60 rides. The park covers 140 acres of land and features a collection of around 80 species of birds and animals.
Buckler's Hard, Beaulieu
18th-century village where Nelson's fleet was built with a maritime museum and shipwright's cottage
Even More Local Attractions and Activities
- Longdown Activity Farm, Ashurst
- Lepe Country Park, Exbury
- Bolderwood Deer Sanctuary, Lyndhurst
- Lymington Sea Water Baths, Lymington
- Furzey Gardens, Minstead
- Go Ape Moors Valley, Ringwood
- The Solent Way Walk, Lymington
- Liberty's Owl Raptor and Reptile Centre, Ringwood
- Calshot Activity Centre, Calshot
- Avon Tyrrell Activity Outdoor Centre, New Forest
- Sandy Ball Holiday Park, Fordingbridge
- New Forest Water Park, Fordingbridge